Monday, June 22, 2009

18 june ...............


" my zai zai " , cute lei !!!!


" me and zai zai "

" Shyan with zai zai "


" present from Janet "



" cute bear card "




" bear bear birthday card "





" present from my friends "




Wake up at 530 am to fetch my dad go airport ……..


Fetch Shyan at 10 am , happy to see you …………..


Go steamboat with my friends,
Thank my friends to spend time with me ,
Eat until too full ,
Talking about our life at pass time, university life and making joke …………


This year getting few present from my friends,
Cloth, chain …….
Getting one cute bear bear from Shyan , my zai zai ^^
Getting the most unexpected present from Wei Tatt ( Bird’s Nest with American Ginseng, White Fungus and Rock Sugar )

Thank for all present from my friends,
Thank for present from you,
Thank for li see (UPM course mates) for changing off day to come find me ……..
This night after 1200….. I already 21 year old, I still me, still the same me …………..







No comments:

Post a Comment