Friday, June 12, 2009

i don want '21' , i want '12'

today is 12 June 2009 ,
6 more day is my 21 year old birthday ,
next week will celebrate with friends ,
waiting the day coming , waiting you coming .........

'21' is the meaning of grown up , from teenage to adult ,
so must be more mature .....
study , love , future .... all in my hand ,
now must make decision myself , facing the consequence myself ,
but i believe that you will help me , will guide me ........

'12' is the year old a children became a teenage ,
that time , enjoy the fun of a children , playing all day long ,
that time, enjoy the fun of a young adult , feeling to grown up soon ,
'12' , less experience , dono the relealistic of this world ,
full of unrealitic dream about life , love , future .......
easy to fall time by time ,
but this also is the time to grown up .
to because an adult.

have many friends ask me " What your planning for future since you already 21 year old ? ",
i dono how to answer they ,
maybe i don have a plan at all , that why i answer by that ,
but now ,
i hope , i can be more mature in handle problem ,
let my family have better life at future .
can together with you forever .........
future is unpredictable but future is in own hand ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment