Thursday, January 21, 2010

22.01.10

I back to UPM almost one month.
This sem, i feel that no motivation to study, tired of study.......
What the reason ?
Maybe now we study just like 'TONG SAMPAH', have to put everything in short time,
after the sem, i feel that learn less........

However, this sem let me getting close to few friends,
Kim Fang, my mushroom mum, a girl that wish to have simple life in this complex world.......
Shek Hui, a girl that will think so much, negatively and positively...........

In this sem,
i involve myself to Yin Zi Music Club,
hope that i can learn new things and getting more friends.......

Within this few days,
i think much about my pass time,
when i was child , was teenages, was study until now...........
if time can back to pass time,
i hope that i can be more dare to tell other how i feel ,
what i really want ......

Last few day, my dad call me and tell me about C.L. secondary school student dead case,
human life is unexpected,
maybe this moment you still at this world, but the next moment you already pass away,
what we can do is appro.. with what we have , treat our parents and friends well.......
based on buddha theory, human will reborn after dead,
but the true we willnot know...
so what can i do is make useful of my life .......

1 comment: