Thursday, January 14, 2010

friends

Today happen one thing that make me notice the important of friends.
Sometimes i will heard few of friends say that friendship was a tool, tool to use each other.
It is true ?
As Charles say, friend are helping each other, NOT using each other.
I totally agree with he because if you hate someone, then you will not try to help he/she.
So can say that we just help those are friends or close to us.
Friend that just can share happyness but not sadness are NOT true friend.
When i still study at primary school , can say that i don have friend at all.
Until now, i also have less friends. I know the reason is because of my personality.
When form 6 , i get few best friends,
At UPM, thank god that let me know some much friends,
get the chance to learn and grown up .
THANK

No comments:

Post a Comment