Thursday, February 4, 2010

2.30 am of 5 feb 2010

now should be the time to sleep, resting myself,
actually i feel tired but i don want to sleep,
within this few day,
read few person blog saying about true friend/ best friend,
in my world,
i can say don have friend that can share everything,
i will keep some part of myself, example my sadness, my feeling,
maybe i cannot trust people or maybe i lazy to say it out ???
recently i have slowly try to express myself to my friends,
i alway call my friends don think too much,
but i was the person alway think too much,
think about pass, present and future..............

打开窗,望着夜空那淡淡的星光,呼吸着清凉的空气,眼前的一切是那么的自然,那么的美好,那么的纯净,在这样宁静的夜晚永远不会有白昼的喧嚣,我不会觉得辛苦更不会觉得虚伪,在这样清凉的夜晚我的心是火热的,我会觉得孤单却不会感到悲伤,只有在这样宁静清凉的夜晚我才会放松下来,也只有这个时刻我才可以做回自己。

1 comment:

  1. aiyoo...sometimes think 2 much is better especially when u planning..but ur situation is u think 2 much about ur sadness..think bout ur happiness, it make u bcome more happy..gambateh la!

    ReplyDelete