Thursday, May 6, 2010

holiday

already back hometown for 6 day,
nothing much can do,
i just watch drama and movie at room.
my laptop already broke, causes me cannot online at room,
if i need online , i need to cyber cafe.....
cyber cafe .... in that place, i can see different style of human.....
some was playing online game, such as dota
some just same as me, just suft internet and chatting
within cc, we have own world without interrupt others,
some of my friends ask me , why i don want work during holiday ?
yes, if i want work , i can easily get job.
however, i choose to start at home...
because if i work , time i spend at home will less n less.....
i want accompany my parent during holiday ... since i not around due to study .......
holiday .... i wish to have wonderful holiday ^^

1 comment: