Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2010 soon




2009 end soon ,

within this year ,

happen many things ,

happy or sad ,

i really mature much compare last year ............

maybe because of you , i grown up .....

because of friends , i recover from pass experince,

thank ................


at this moment ,

suddenly feel moody ,

because of what ?

maybe is because of time is pass ,

getting older , family more n more important for us ,

sawing mum that sleep besides me ,

discover she getting older ,

work so hard for me , hope me can be good , can be contribute to national ,

born , getting old , sick and dead is the process of human ,

i just hope that i can give better life to my family ,

i hope i can ...........


in 2010 ,

i have few wish ,

1. hope my parent can live with happy n health

2. i can spend less money

3. i hope i can more mature , don hurt other

4. i hope i can improve myself

5. i hope i can make every1 around me happy ..................

1 comment:

  1. ya lor~ i think u mature than b4...good~ hope ur wish comes true o~ gambateh!

    ReplyDelete