Sunday, December 6, 2009

children with adult ......







this cute boy is my cousin son , just 5 year old this year ,
v call he as ' 白仔 ' because he have very white skin ,
yesterday go my relative house ,
me , my cousin n mum bring he go penang time squire ,
b4 v go out ,
he go his grandmum there bath ,
while bath , telling me that my mum promise bring he go where n play what ,
reach there , he still remember what my mum promise he ,
wah , a little boy also know the important of promise ,
how about adult ?
sometime adult easily to make promise to each other ,
but really got how many person will follow the promise ?
i think the answer is less n less .......
children also know the important of promise , how about adult ,
as adult , adult should have mature thinking ,
b4 making a promise must make sure can follow the promise
if nt don simply promise someone ,
but at last , didnt follow promise .......
PROMISE IS BIG IN HUMAN LIFE .......
SO WE MUST FOLLOW WHAT WE PROMISE .... RIGHT ???





1 comment:

  1. adult n children hv a big different,
    when u child, u wish 2 bcome adult,
    when u adult, u wish back 2 child.
    human is like tat d...
    promise is easy 2 make, but hard to make it true~
    so don't simply make a promise.
    for me, if i promise something, i will try my best 2 make it. at least i try~
    dun too sad about human behavior~ ok!

    ReplyDelete